QS/1’s Centralized Collections software makes it easy to accept payments for utilities, municipal taxes, business licenses or a combination of services at once. The system processes multiple forms of payment, while providing security against fraud.
Easy to learn and use
- Provides central system to receive payments
- Accepts payments for utilities, property taxes, licenses and other fees
- Manages credit/debit cards, checks or cash payments
- Alerts if other bills are due when entering payments
- Allows payment of multiple types of bills in a single transaction
- Prevents fraud with multi-level security
- Reflects payments immediately
- Includes online or toll-free phone support
Accept payments and provide receipts for multiple services in a single transaction. The system also alerts you to additional items that may be due when entering a transaction.
Manage credit/debit card, cash or check payments and process multiple payment methods in a single transaction and generate a single, detailed customer receipt. Cashiers can link multiple bills together for payment in a single transaction.
Multiple security levels prevent fraud and create an audit trail of transactions. Flexible security levels and built-in tools help eliminate cashier errors and unauthorized discounts. Voids can be set to require manager approval. Payments and voids are recorded in a Transaction Journal.
Easy to Use
Navigate via touchscreen, mouse or keyboard to access information. Step-by-step wizards guide you through key tasks, and the system integrates with other QS/1 modules.
Training and Support
Training is available onsite or over the phone and through tutorials and online Help. Support is available online or via a toll-free call. Customers receive software updates multiple times per year free of charge.